We like to combine traditional favourites with ‘something different’, so it should prove an excellent day out! The gates open at 11am and the main ring programme runs between 12pm and 5pm.
Highlights of what we currently have booked so far include:
• Vintage Tractor Parade – various models from the last 60 years
• Pony club mounted games
• Hawkwalk’s birds of prey
• Gundog display by Reedland Retrievers - as seen on Downton Abbey
• Beagles (Clinkard Beagles, in the Ring– children will be welcome to mingle as well)
• Horses through history – showing how horses were trained for knightly combat in medieval times
• Terrier racing
• Ferret racing (in a side ring throughout the afternoon – learn more about these fascinating animals)
• Butser Roman IX Legion re-enactment – armory and tactics.
• Mountainbike Aerial Dispay (MAD) Stunt Team. They will be doing up to 4 shows during the afternoon plus offering professional coachng for younger vistors on a first come first served basis.
We’ve planned the programme so there’s always something going on – but plenty of time to visit our stalls, buy food and craft items, watch rural crafts demos and soak up the atmosphere.